Prev: Re: The Ft FAQ!/Odd Thrust Next: Distributed Fire Control

Re[2]: Dead Chuffed!

From: <CNCALD@c...>
Date: Mon, 3 Feb 1997 12:04:17 -0500
Subject: Re[2]: Dead Chuffed!

     www.geohex.com has a lot of the SG figures.  NAC used to be up in
one
     large picture - now there is nothing there.  However, I think they
are
     revamping the page to show a single picture for each figure pack,
as
     they did for full thrust.

     Nick Caldwell
     clcaldwell@primary.net

_________________________________
Subject: Re: Dead Chuffed!
Author:  owner-ftgzg-l@bolton.ac.uk at INTERNET
Date:	 2/3/97 9:33 AM

>>Second the NACs,  I just got a pltn command and some more heavy
weapons
>>(GMS,  and plasma guns).   After several years playing with GW stuf I
am
>>impressed with the GZG infantry (with only one minor niggle at the
lack of
>>belt order,  WOT NO SPARE MAGS !).   One of the things I like about SG
II
>>is the implementation of hi tech warfare so,	of course,  I had to get
an
>>EW trooper plus a FO with laser spotter,  both of which are super
figures.

>I have an NAC company, from GZG and I agree with you they are excellent
>figs.	My only problem with them is about 1/2 the poses are a little
stiff
>for soldiers that are supposed to be in a combat situation.  I would
like to
>see less stiff poses.	Other than that they are the best figs I have in
25mm.

<sigh>
I hvae not seen these figs; is there a URL out there somewhere which
might
have some images of them, by chance? I tried a websearch, but came up
with
a *lot* of unrelated pages.  :-(  (and the ones i did find related where
primarily everyone's rule varients and vehicle design things and stuff -
but
no pics :-/ ).

Mk
-
Only the bravest try where eagles and angels dare to fly
<*>

Prev: Re: The Ft FAQ!/Odd Thrust Next: Distributed Fire Control