Prev: Re: The Ft FAQ! Next: Re: The Ft FAQ!

Re: Dead Chuffed!

From: "Joseph A. Noll" <JNoll@m...>
Date: Mon, 3 Feb 1997 08:56:10 -0500
Subject: Re: Dead Chuffed!

At 09:59 AM 2/3/97 +0000, you wrote:
>I am a bit pleased to say the least,
>

>First Appleseed,  I have book one of Appleseed in graphic novel,  as I
>havn't been able to get the others yet,  so it took me a little while
>work out the beginning of the video.  It would seem that the video is
only
>loosely based on the drawn work,  can anyone comment ?

Your right, the OAV is loosely based on the written work.

>Second the NACs,  I just got a pltn command and some more heavy weapons
>(GMS,	and plasma guns).   After several years playing with GW stuf I
am
>impressed with the GZG infantry (with only one minor niggle at the lack
of
>belt order,  WOT NO SPARE MAGS !).   One of the things I like about SG
II
>is the implementation of hi tech warfare so,  of course,  I had to get
an
>EW trooper plus a FO with laser spotter,  both of which are super
figures.

I have an NAC company, from GZG and I agree with you they are excellent
figs.  My only problem with them is about 1/2 the poses are a little
stiff
for soldiers that are supposed to be in a combat situation.  I would
like to
see less stiff poses.  Other than that they are the best figs I have in
25mm.

JNoll

Prev: Re: The Ft FAQ! Next: Re: The Ft FAQ!