Prev: Re: Star Wars Miniatures Next: Re: Firecons

Re: Firecons

From: hosford.donald@e... (hosford.donald)
Date: Mon, 3 Feb 1997 01:12:36 -0500
Subject: Re: Firecons

At 11:40 AM 2/2/97 +0100, you wrote:
>In message <19970202002127488.AAA155@nas1-19.acd.net> Donald wrote:
>
>> Seems to me that being in a dust cloud, if the first firecon
"couldn't see"
>> the target, that the others wouldn't see it ether....
>
><pedantic>
>
>And given the general density of interstellar dust clouds,
>if the fire con can't see the target, it's probably several
>million kilometres away, and hence out of range.
>
></pedantic>
>
>--
>Be seeing you, 				      ARM not Intel.
>Sam.						Acorn not Microsoft.

If the target is out of range....why target it in the first place??  :-)

I hadn't thought of that.   At the range most ships do there fighting,
He
should see his target anyway.....Now that I think of it, fighting in a
dust
cloud sounds interesting...

Donald Hosford

--
Registered ICC User
check out http://www.usefulware.com

Prev: Re: Star Wars Miniatures Next: Re: Firecons