Prev: Re: Star Wars Miniatures Next: Re: Gaming Groups/Clubs/Shops

Ogre Figures

From: John Crimmins <johncrim@v...>
Date: Sat, 1 Feb 1997 21:55:11 -0500
Subject: Ogre Figures

	Sorry, I had no wish to torture anyone with the news of my
discovery...I  don't have that sort of luck often, believe me!	My other
Ogre is actually one of the old Grenadier models, and it interesting to
see
the differences in the figures.  From what I have been told by Steve
Jackson
(he was at a local SF convention a few months ago) Ogre is currently
being
tentatively planned as a boxed set for the next release, containing
enough
figures to play the basic scenario.  The figures would be metal, but I
do
not know who would produce them. This is far from certain, however, so
don't
hold your breath.  On the other hand, I remember getting a resin model
of a
VERY Ogre-like figure from Stan Johansen miniatures, who in turn
imported it
from (drum roll, please) Ground Zero Games!  This was well before the
deal
with Geo Hex.  Does GZG still produce this model?  It was from their
resin
Dirtside range.  This was, I must admit, 5 or 6 years ago, but it might
be
worth checking on.

John Crimmins
johncrim@voicenet.com

Prev: Re: Star Wars Miniatures Next: Re: Gaming Groups/Clubs/Shops