Prev: Gaming Groups/Clubs/Shops Next: Re: Star Wars Miniatures

Star Wars Miniatures

From: AEsir@a...
Date: Sat, 1 Feb 1997 18:53:37 -0500
Subject: Star Wars Miniatures

If you have not played the Star Wars Miniatures game I strongly suggest
it.
 It converts easily to the RPG and I have posted rules for FT
conversions on
Mark's CSD.UWM site.
  The Star Wars Miniatures game moves very quickly, has realistic
weapons
ranges and a well designed system to incorporate The Force and vehicles
rules, without all the cheese of some other miniatures games....  It is
on a
squad level scale but I've operated company level engagements that went
very
quickly.  A friend of mine and I have developed an Epic scale game of
this
from one of West End Games first products.  Let me know if you are
interested.
   Phil P.

Prev: Gaming Groups/Clubs/Shops Next: Re: Star Wars Miniatures