Prev: Re: GenCon 97 GZG tables? Next: Re: PLEASE READ, this is important folks...

Re: Anime

From: Steve Gill <Steve@c...>
Date: Fri, 31 Jan 1997 17:55:08 -0500
Subject: Re: Anime

David Brewer & Stuart Murray write:

>> I have also been looking through the GZG catalogue with an aim to buy
>> myself the Poitman/first marksman set,  some ESWAT,	AD Police, plus
>> Landmate or two.   I would like to wargame with these figs in an
Anime
>> setting rather than the 'realistic' setting of SG II.  With this in
mind
>> could anyone tell me more about the Animouch ! rules.
>
>I'm sure Steve Gill can puff his rules, either publicly or privately.

Not my style really, I'm a real dunce on advertising.

>I haven't bought a copy, so I can't comment. I am, however, wondering
>if anybody has seen a different set of rules I recently stumbled
>across, but didn't buy. Apparently they used to be called "Kawai
>Combat", but changed on version 5.0 to "Kawai 5-0".
>
>There seems to be a vague GZG link, the author I noted referenced the
>anime figures that JMT supplies and claimed to be inspired by meeting
>the man once in Sheffield...

Actually the author - Mr Panda - is the main sculptor of the Pandemonium
range, and a really great guy.

>Has anybody any opinions on Kawai 5-0?

They're nice and quick, though very much aimed at the humorous end of
anime.

--
Steve Gill
Steve@caws.demon.co.uk		  -	    just beCAWS

Prev: Re: GenCon 97 GZG tables? Next: Re: PLEASE READ, this is important folks...