Prev: Re: GZG and Copyright Next: Re: Firecons

Re: Re[2]: Ogres in DSII

From: "Mike Wikan" <mww@n...>
Date: Fri, 31 Jan 1997 10:47:55 -0500
Subject: Re: Re[2]: Ogres in DSII

I've been using my Mark III for DSII upon occasion for about 6
months.  I have four size class 4 tread modules that are armor 5,
reactive, ablative (yes, I know you can't have both, but I want it to
reflect the inherent toughness of the OGRE) and two size class 6
modules Armor 7 RA with a DFFG/5  limited traverse (180), 4 APSW, and
I use the secondaries to represent a combined Local Air
Defense/Superior Point Defense system as it seems to me that the OGRE
would be awfully vulnerable to air attack. The aft module consists of
a HAR (Heavy Artillery Rocket Battery)with a total of five shots and
3 APSWs in the rear section. Fast track until it loses one tread,
where it becomes Slow track mobility.
 It does OK, but where it excels is drawing fire away from my other
forces ;-)
Mike Wikan
Game Design\Conceptual Art
n-Space, Inc.
A Producer of 3D Entertainment Products

Prev: Re: GZG and Copyright Next: Re: Firecons