Prev: Re: Attention Mark A. Siefert Next: Re: The Digital Battlefield

Re: Ogres in DSII

From: "Donald A. Chipman III" <tre@i...>
Date: Fri, 31 Jan 1997 00:01:19 -0500
Subject: Re: Ogres in DSII

At 10:08 PM 1/30/97 -0600, you wrote:
>Sorry, I *DO* play "Ogre Miniatures," and can't find Ogre miniatures
for
>love nor money. ESPECIALLY the actual Ogres themselves. The *only* Ogre
>I've got is a Mk III.
>
>I congratulate you on your good fortune (but I still want to knaw my
leg off).

>John Kovalic
>
>PS. Just in case anyone ELSE knows of such treasure troves (hint, hint,
>hint....)

I don't play Ogre Miniatures, but I am desperately seeking the GEVs, I
think
the Combine type (if those are the ones with the outrigger fans, not the
armored skirts like on the cover of the original GEV).	Anyone know
where I
can score a few???

Thanks,

Tre

Prev: Re: Attention Mark A. Siefert Next: Re: The Digital Battlefield