Prev: Mixing race technology Next: Ogres in DSII

Re: Mark: THE MONSTER KILLER

From: Michael Brown <102156.2721@C...>
Date: Thu, 30 Jan 1997 21:53:29 -0500
Subject: Re: Mark: THE MONSTER KILLER

Mark wrote:

Hello:
	With ship generator program and MS Paint in hand, I created a
fleet and
with a record sheet to match.  I must say, I've impressed myself.
Anyone wanna see 'em?

Later,
Mark S.
______

Sure would!! having followed this thread closely I find that there are
some
truly EVIL minds at work out there, I'm loving it!  Tho I must admit
there is a
plce in my heart for the supership ( see below).  This put me in mind of
the
other current thread about SFB.  I always had problems as I tried to
design
reasonable task forces (Dreadnought, 2x CA, 3-4x DD, etc) and my friends
would
feild nothing but battle tugs!

Keep up the good work!

Michael Brown

Class: Thor
Cost: 1793 pts
Mass: 200 / 100dp
16/16/17/17/17/17
Thrust: 2
FTL

8 Fire Con

Weapons:
10x 3-Arc A battery
4x forward arc AA mega Battery
4x Pulse Torpedo

Defenses:
3x sheilds
6x PDF
2x ADF

Comments are requested.

Prev: Mixing race technology Next: Ogres in DSII