Prev: Re: Still Lousy After All These Years Next: Mixing race technology

Re: Still Lousy After All These Years

From: "I know as a lemming I shouldn't be forming my own opinions, but such is life" <KOCHTE@s...>
Date: Thu, 30 Jan 1997 19:49:50 -0500
Subject: Re: Still Lousy After All These Years

>> (sorry, Mark, but this situation is sounding more and more bogus to
me :-/ )

>	I know that all of this sounds like a load of crap.  But it's
all true.
>I wish there was some way I can prove that the group I'm play with
>operates under these stupid assumptions.  Fortunetly, I may have found
>possible source for a new playgroup.  After I play one last game
against
>these suckers using my Monster Killer fleet, I'll move on.

It's not that we don't believe you, Mark; it's that I (at least) am
having
a hard time believing this group!

Better luck with the new group. Worse comes to worse, take up John on
his
Madison offer.	;-)

Mk
-
Only the bravest try where eagles and angels dare to fly
<*>

Prev: Re: Still Lousy After All These Years Next: Mixing race technology