Prev: Re: Still Lousy After All These Years Next: Re: PLEASE READ, this is important folks...

Re: Still Lousy After All These Years

From: "<Mark Andrew Siefert>" <cthulhu@c...>
Date: Thu, 30 Jan 1997 16:27:57 -0500
Subject: Re: Still Lousy After All These Years

On Thu, 30 Jan 1997, I know as a lemming I shouldn't be forming my own
opinions, but such is life wrote:
> BZZZZZT!!!!!!!!!!!!
>
> If there's "no race mixing", then human ships can't have armor, can
they??

> (don't have my rulesbook with me, but that's what I seem to recall it
> saying)

	Ahhhh....they are very selective as to what they consider
"alien" technology.  The general rule is that you can mount either beam
weapons or railguns, but never the twain shall meet.

Later, Mark A. Siefert

E-MAIL: cthulhu@csd.uwm edu		WWW: http://www.uwm.edu/~cthulhu
=

Prev: Re: Still Lousy After All These Years Next: Re: PLEASE READ, this is important folks...