Prev: Re: Still Lousy After All These Years Next: Re: Still Lousy After All These Years

RE: Trek conversions

From: Allan Goodall <agoodall@s...>
Date: Wed, 29 Jan 1997 11:02:40 -0500
Subject: RE: Trek conversions

At 09:30 AM 1/29/97 -0500, you wrote:

>West End Games produced a new RPG system in addition to their Starwars
RPG.
>I think it is called  The Master Book System.	They produced an Indiana
>Jones module, and a horror module (don't remember the name of it -- not
>interested in that stuff anyway.)  I haven't heard anything from that
system
>latly..

Oh, wait a minute. That's right! My apologies to the original poster. I
remember this now.

> What I want to know is should I run out now and order FT/MT, or wait
for
>FT3....I won't have the money to do both.  When is FT3 supposed to come
out?
>If the wait is going to be a long one, I will buy FT/MT now....I am
>impressed with this game....I "assembled" a crude version, and tried it
with
>my friend.  Speedy play, easy control of your ships.  I want to see the
rest
>of the game!!!

I don't know when it will be out. I suggest buying FT/MT right now if
you
plan to play it right away. If you are going to spend a couple of months
painting ships first, I'd suggest waiting until after the painting is
done.

Maybe someone else has a better idea of when FT3 will be out.

Allan Goodall:	agoodall@sympatico.ca
 I'm riding high upon a deep depression.

Prev: Re: Still Lousy After All These Years Next: Re: Still Lousy After All These Years