Prev: Re: Trek/SFB conversions Next: Re: FT-Multiplayer Games

Re:

From: gentloser@t... (David & Anita Crowhurst)
Date: Wed, 29 Jan 1997 09:24:32 -0500
Subject: Re:

>By the way...I was in another hobby store (not my favorite), and I ran
into
>a copy of full thrust.   In the table of contents it mentioned:
>Rules: Fighters", and in the chapter on building ships, there was a box
>talking about thrust per mass of engine....Was that FT3, or FT2?

That was FT II. BTW if you want More Thrust then I woould suggest
checking
the current availability as it is out of print at present. You may have
go looking around the shops for it rather than order it.

>Donald Hosford

regards
gent
---
Slums may well be breeding-grounds of crime,
but middle-class suburbs are incubators of apathy and delirium.

      **  http://www.tcp.co.uk/~gentloser/  **
      **  Copyright © David Crowhurst 1996  **

Prev: Re: Trek/SFB conversions Next: Re: FT-Multiplayer Games