Prev: Re: new B5 Rules Next: Re: Forces in DSII and SGII

FT archives bouncing like a yo-yo....

From: Jerry Han <jerry@u...>
Date: Wed, 29 Jan 1997 01:25:07 -0500
Subject: FT archives bouncing like a yo-yo....

hosford.donald wrote:
> Say...How come I can't access the Jan 1997 list archives?
>
> The way you archive the messeges looks so much neeter than mine...
>

> Donald Hosford   (fellow list member)
> --
> Registered ICC User
> check out http://www.usefulware.com

Problems with the WWW machine, and I've been too busy to yell too loudly
at people until about a couple of days ago.  (8-)

stay that way.	The permissions were slightly messed up, and then I
discovered that the update machinery between my personal account and our
WWW machine was all FUBARed, which made for interesting things.  But,
finally, they're updating again.  (Another reason why things have been
tight timewise is if you want to follow the CS492 link.  1500 words a
week for the next ten weeks.  Gahh.  (8-) )

If anything breaks again, please yell at me, so I can go yell at
somebody else.	(8-)

Thanks,
J.
--
     Jerry Han - jhan@undergrad.math.uwaterloo.ca - I disclaim
everything

Prev: Re: new B5 Rules Next: Re: Forces in DSII and SGII