Prev: Re: Trek/SFB conversions Next: Copyright Schtuff...

FT: Thank God for Dremel!

From: John Kovalic <muskrat@m...>
Date: Tue, 28 Jan 1997 11:06:40 -0500
Subject: FT: Thank God for Dremel!

Excuse a brief rant/exclamation...

Well, Ive finished my Full Thrust ESU fleet, and I'm about halfway
through
the New Anglian Fleet, using the "official" miniatures, and all I've got
say is...

THANK GOD FOR DREMEL TOOLS!

When I first bought my Dremel drills, I thought they were a luxury. With
these miniatures, they're a necessity! I could just see how I'd be
tearing
my hair out if I didn't have the ability to insert metal pins in some of
the models!

They paint up VERY nice, and I'm proud of my fleet, but I can only
imagine
the frustration some kids may have trying to construct, say, the NAC's
battleships without pieces breaking off! And my gosh, some of those
Battledreadnoughts and heavy carriers...what a nightmare on their own!

Dremel...say it loud and there's music playing.
Dremel...say it soft and its almost like praying!

John Kovalic

	   "This must be Thursday. I never COULD get the hang of
Thursdays"
						     - Arthur Dent
*				  "Wild Life": a Web comic --
*
*	       MUSKRAT CENTRAL: http://www.msn.fullfeed.com/muskrat/
*

Prev: Re: Trek/SFB conversions Next: Copyright Schtuff...