Prev: Well, I was stupid... Next: Re: Mark's B5 Rules:

Re: No Subject

From: hosford.donald@e... (hosford.donald)
Date: Tue, 28 Jan 1997 10:51:53 -0500
Subject: Re: No Subject

At 03:49 PM 1/27/97 -0500, you wrote:
>Donald,
>
>> By the way...I was in another hobby store (not my favorite), and I
ran into
>>  a copy of full thrust.   In the table of contents it mentioned:
>>  Rules: Fighters", and in the chapter on building ships, there was a
box
>>  talking about thrust per mass of engine....Was that FT3, or FT2?
>
>AFAIK, FT3 isn't out yet so if you saw somthing labelled FT, it was
FT2. It
>should say "Second Edition" on the front cover.
>
>Scott Field
>
>IDENTITY CRISIS:  When an intellectual realizes that the most profound
>influence on his mental development was "Loony Tunes."

Thanks for clearing that up!   I must have been too excited at the time
notice.

Say what does "AFAIK" mean?  I realize that there are "convenent
abreviations", but I don't know what means what...

Donald Hosford
--
Registered ICC User
check out http://www.usefulware.com

Prev: Well, I was stupid... Next: Re: Mark's B5 Rules: