Prev: Re: Full Thrust Campaigning Next: B5 Bits

Mark's B5 Rules:

From: "<Mark Andrew Siefert>" <cthulhu@c...>
Date: Mon, 27 Jan 1997 16:22:35 -0500
Subject: Mark's B5 Rules:

Hello:
	I know...I know...My B5 Rules aren't done yet.	Well I've been
busy.  I just started another semseter of school.  I've been playtesting

B5 Wars.  I've been working.  Etc..  Well tonight I'll be updating the
interceptor rules and adding rules for low tech beams and plasma
cannons.  I'll also be coming up with some EA ships tonight as well.  In

the meantime, I've come up with some "B5 Ship Bits" for the basic
systems
of my rules.  I'll expand them when I come up with more rules.	I'll put

a copy on B5 rules page now.

Later,
Mark A. Siefert

E-MAIL: cthulhu@csd.uwm edu		WWW: http://www.uwm.edu/~cthulhu
=

Prev: Re: Full Thrust Campaigning Next: B5 Bits