Prev: Re: PLEASE READ, this is important folks... Next: Re: PLEASE READ, this is important folks...

RE: Trek conversions

From: Joachim Heck - SunSoft <jheck@E...>
Date: Mon, 27 Jan 1997 11:10:02 -0500
Subject: RE: Trek conversions

Simon Campbell-Smith writes:

@:) SFB to FT. A monster job indeed considering the vast amount of
@:) literature produced by I think FASA.
				   ^^^^!

  AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!

  EVIL SIMON: SPAWN OF SATAN!  Hangin's too good for ye!  Burnin's too
good for ye!!

  Whew!  Sorry, just had to get that out of my system.	Ah... much
better now, thanks very much.  Ahem.  SFB is published by Task Force
Games (and written by the Amarillo Design Bureau) (or is it the other
way around?).  FASA produces a competing, and to my mind much
inferior, Star Trek space combat game that unfortunately has Paramount
behind it and thus continues to exist despite the fact that it isn't
that great.

-joachim

Prev: Re: PLEASE READ, this is important folks... Next: Re: PLEASE READ, this is important folks...