Prev: Re: PLEASE READ, this is important folks... Next: Re: Realistic movement thoughts

Trek conversions

From: KROY <kroy@c...>
Date: Sat, 25 Jan 1997 15:08:18 -0500
Subject: Trek conversions

Hi,
	I was wodering if anyone had rules or conversions for SFB(Star
Fleet
Battles. I have found a few items on Mark's Unofficial page but was
hoping more stuff was out there somewhere.

	I got into FT because SFB was to detailed and thus made it
difficult to
perform fleet type battles.

Any help will be greatly apprecciated.

BTW: check out my web site.  You can put graffiti on the wall, check my
links and read my monthly article.  URL is below

Thanks
Kroy
http://www.geocities.com/Area51/Vault/2706
"Everybody knows that the World
is full of stupid people."
The Refresments

Prev: Re: PLEASE READ, this is important folks... Next: Re: Realistic movement thoughts