Prev: Re: Micromachine Conversions Next: RE: Realistic movement thoughts

RE: Micromachine Conversions

From: Allan Goodall <agoodall@s...>
Date: Sat, 25 Jan 1997 01:22:28 -0500
Subject: RE: Micromachine Conversions

At 06:45 AM 1/23/97 -0600, John wrote:
>Half o' my Star Trek minis are conversions, and I've done some of the
>damndest stuff you could imagine. They'd never hold had they been
metal.
>They work great.

What kind of conversions did you do? I've got a fair number of ST ships
from
Micromachines and I can get more at a good price. Just wondering what
you
did with them...

Allan Goodall:	agoodall@sympatico.ca
 I'm riding high upon a deep depression.

Prev: Re: Micromachine Conversions Next: RE: Realistic movement thoughts