Prev: unsubscibe Next: Re: PLEASE READ, this is important folks...

Re: Play by email FT

From: Jim Bell & Christine Hartig <jnbell@i...>
Date: Fri, 24 Jan 1997 23:13:33 -0500
Subject: Re: Play by email FT

I'm telling you, the beard and mustache are rea--OW! Okayyy, so I lied.
wrote:

> >Next time, fly Narn Spacelines!! The ride may not be smooth, but you
> >get to shoot at lots of folks!! ;-)
>
> Don't worry; I think they'll be gunning for you next...  ;-)

Only the Shadow knows.

> Mk

Sorry bad joke, who knows what the Shadows think are funny.
But as the Shadow player in Tom's game I did find it worrying that the
Vorlon/Minbari ship survived that hit.

Jim

Prev: unsubscibe Next: Re: PLEASE READ, this is important folks...