Prev: Re: Play by email FT Next: Re:If I remember correctly......HELP!!!

Re: Anime

From: db-ft@w... (David Brewer)
Date: Fri, 24 Jan 1997 17:58:02 -0500
Subject: Re: Anime

In message <v01540b00af0e3e7d6829@[128.240.44.11]> b.s.murray@ncl.ac.uk
(Stuart Murray) writes:
> A slightly off-topic posting:
>
> I have also been looking through the GZG catalogue with an aim to buy
> myself the Poitman/first marksman set,  some ESWAT,  AD Police, plus a
> Landmate or two.   I would like to wargame with these figs in an Anime
> setting rather than the 'realistic' setting of SG II.  With this in
mind
> could anyone tell me more about the Animouch ! rules.

I'm sure Steve Gill can puff his rules, either publicly or privately.

I haven't bought a copy, so I can't comment. I am, however, wondering
if anybody has seen a different set of rules I recently stumbled
across, but didn't buy. Apparently they used to be called "Kawai
Combat", but changed on version 5.0 to "Kawai 5-0".

There seems to be a vague GZG link, the author I noted referenced the
anime figures that JMT supplies and claimed to be inspired by meeting
the man once in Sheffield...

Has anybody any opinions on Kawai 5-0?

--
David Brewer

Prev: Re: Play by email FT Next: Re:If I remember correctly......HELP!!!