Prev: Re: Play by email FT Next: Re: Play by email FT

Re: Play by email FT

From: davisje@z... (Jonathan Davis)
Date: Fri, 24 Jan 1997 14:27:28 -0500
Subject: Re: Play by email FT

> >A number of people are running PBeM games.
> >Scott Field is running a human-alien first contact scenerio.
> >I'm running an elimination PBeM tournament with eight individual
players and fleets.

> D'OH!!!! That's right; Jon's running one, too! (sorry, Jon :( )

No problem.  It's sort of quiet for a reason.

Brian Bell is running a game, but I haven't heard to much information on
it.
His Web page for the PBEM game is unavailable.

Ludo Toen has also run a game last year.

Who's Tom M?  Is that a private game?

Jon Davis
davisje@crd.ge.com

Prev: Re: Play by email FT Next: Re: Play by email FT