Prev: Re: Space Operas Next: Re: Space Operas

Re: PLEASE READ, this is important folks...

From: MJMurtha@a...
Date: Thu, 23 Jan 1997 23:31:12 -0500
Subject: Re: PLEASE READ, this is important folks...

+-------------------------------------+--------------------+
| Adam Delafield, I.T. Officer	      | Bolton Institute,  |
| #include "witty_saying"	      | Eagle Tower,	   |
| E-mail : ad4@Bolton.ac.uk	      | College Way,	   |
| Phone  : +44 1204 528851 (ext 3163) | Bolton, UK.	   |
| Fax	 : +44 1204 399074	      | BL3 5AE.	   |
+-------------------------------------+--------------------+

The post about Adam was a bit of a shock. I am on several lists in
additional
to running a gaming club so I usually don't do much more than lurk on a
list
and send off a short post once in a while. I make an effort to read as
much
of the mail as I can and I notice the blurbs and quotes at the bottom of
the
posts and remember the ones I see over and over again. It is a sad thing
that
the above will never be seen again and I agree with the many others who
have
said that we are all a little poorer than we were before. My best to
Adam's
family and friends.
Mike J. Murtha
The Adventurer's Club

Prev: Re: Space Operas Next: Re: Space Operas