Prev: Re: PLEASE READ, this is important folks... Next: Re: Space Operas

Starfire (Wss Re: Space Operas)

From: "Donald A. Chipman III" <tre@i...>
Date: Thu, 23 Jan 1997 15:28:10 -0500
Subject: Starfire (Wss Re: Space Operas)

I was thinking about Starfire the other day as I was looking over the
Campaign Designer's Handbook for SFB (which contained a shameless
Starfire
plug).	As I recall, ships in Starfire don't have FTL drives, but go
from
system to system via warp points.  Adapt this concept to FT, and you get
pretty evil result, namely an extra 25% of mass to devote towards
weapons
and systems.  Has anyone out there tried a campaign using this type of
background, and how did it turn out?

Just curious,

Tre

Prev: Re: PLEASE READ, this is important folks... Next: Re: Space Operas