Prev: Re: Space Operas Next: Re: Micromachine Conversions

Re: PLEASE READ, this is important folks...

From: Jerry Han <jerry@u...>
Date: Thu, 23 Jan 1997 14:20:46 -0500
Subject: Re: PLEASE READ, this is important folks...

Brendan Pratt wrote:
> Ludo Toen wrote:
> >
> > Bob Blanchett wrote:
> > >
> > > If Mike Elliot reads this;
> > >
> > > may I suggest a one or two lines in the next GZG release for Adam.
> > > Running this list is an effort whould should not go unremembered.
> > >
> > > Bob
> >
> > I am sure all of us will agree to this as being the most fitting
tribute
> > to Adam. He will be missed by all.
> >
> > Ludo
> A small piece of eternity - I commend the suggestion and
> whole-heartedly  place my humble support for the idea !
>
> Brendan

Oh my God.  That's my initial reaction.  And I think everybody else
has pretty well said what all of us are feeling.

I agree whole heartedly with the above.  Even though I knew Adam only
through
the List, his comments added a lot.  He deserves a tribute; at least
name a
Federation or something after him.  Or, at least, kill off a couple of
Narn.
(8-)

Is there anybody or anywhere we should send our condolances to?  Cards
and
such?

Man, death sucks.  (8-(

J.

--
     Jerry Han - jhan@undergrad.math.uwaterloo.ca - I disclaim
everything

Prev: Re: Space Operas Next: Re: Micromachine Conversions