Prev: Re: PLEASE READ, this is important folks... Next: Re: PLEASE READ, this is important folks...

Re: PLEASE READ, this is important folks...

From: dgundberg@b...
Date: Wed, 22 Jan 1997 14:24:05 -0500
Subject: Re: PLEASE READ, this is important folks...

  Adam always seemed to me as the father figure of this list, both as
the
  administrator and as a contributor.  It is ironic from my point of
view that I
  learn of Adam's death on the 2nd anniversary of the passing of my
wife's
  father (I was at a Star Trek convention at the time, silly
coincidences).	The
  universe has lost one of its lights.

  Jonathan, if appropriate, could you post an address where we could
send
  sympathy cards to his family.  I think cards from around the globe
would show
  his friends and family the friendship and respect he had on this list.

  Dean Gundberg

Prev: Re: PLEASE READ, this is important folks... Next: Re: PLEASE READ, this is important folks...