Prev: Re: PLEASE READ, this is important folks... Next: Re: PLEASE READ, this is important folks...

Re: PLEASE READ, this is important folks...

From: THE CIDER KING <PN013@l...>
Date: Wed, 22 Jan 1997 13:31:37 -0500
Subject: Re: PLEASE READ, this is important folks...

As for Mr. Wikan I have never met Adam, but when I first subscribed to
this
list I soon got to know and respect the thoughts and ideas that were
being put
forward by Adam and to recognise the box at the end of his mailings. I
certainly will miss this.
I don't think that this list could have had a more dedicated
administrator.
My condolences go out to his family.

M. Penneck

Prev: Re: PLEASE READ, this is important folks... Next: Re: PLEASE READ, this is important folks...