Prev: Re: PLEASE READ, this is important folks... Next: Re: PLEASE READ, this is important folks...

Re: PLEASE READ, this is important folks...

From: rpruden@a... (Rob Pruden)
Date: Wed, 22 Jan 1997 13:09:13 -0500
Subject: Re: PLEASE READ, this is important folks...

At 12:56 PM 1/22/97 +0000, FTGZG-L@bolton.ac.uk wrote:
>I have to report some very sad news..
>
>Adam Delafield, list adminstrator and frequent contributor died
suddenly
>on 17th January reportedly from pneumonia.

We are all very saddened and suprised by this bad news.  Adam's insight,
intellect, and wit were a real high point of reading this mailing list
and
we will miss his contributions greatly.  I agree with the suggestion
that
GZG add some sort of dedication to Adam in their next edition of FT.

Please pass along our sadness and sympathy to Adam's family.  It says a
lot
about him that he made such a good impression on so many of us all over
the
world.

>Aside from the obvious sadness we all feel at such events, this throws
>the future of the list somewhat in doubt. Since I also work at Bolton
>Institute (which hosts the list) I *may*  be able to take over
>administration temporarily but I have to make contact with our
mainframe
>adminstrator to confirm it.
>
>		Jonathan White

Jonathan,

Please do what you can to maintain this list.  It has been a wonderful
source of information and I have greatly enjoyed sharing ideas with my
fellow subscribers.  Let us know what we can do to support you.

Rob

Prev: Re: PLEASE READ, this is important folks... Next: Re: PLEASE READ, this is important folks...