Prev: Re: PLEASE READ, this is important folks... Next: Re: PLEASE READ, this is important folks...

RE: PLEASE READ, this is important folks...

From: Timothy Klaus <tklaus@m...>
Date: Wed, 22 Jan 1997 09:05:56 -0500
Subject: RE: PLEASE READ, this is important folks...

----------
From:	"Absolutely Barking Stars" <jw4@bolton.ac.uk>
Sent:	Wednesday, January 22, 1997 6:56 AM
To:	FTGZG-L@bolton.ac.uk
Subject:	PLEASE READ, this is important folks...

I have to report some very sad news..

Adam Delafield, list adminstrator and frequent contributor died suddenly

on 17th January reportedly from pneumonia.

Aside from the obvious sadness we all feel at such events, this throws
the future of the list somewhat in doubt. Since I also work at Bolton
Institute (which hosts the list) I *may*  be able to take over
administration temporarily but I have to make contact with our mainframe

adminstrator to confirm it.

		Jonathan White

It is always a sad time when a friend leaves us, but as long as we
rember his contributions and his comments he'll be with us always.
My condollences to his family and friends.

	Tim Klaus.

Prev: Re: PLEASE READ, this is important folks... Next: Re: PLEASE READ, this is important folks...