Prev: Micromachine Conversions Next: Re: Gall Force

RE: The Digital Battlefield

From: M Hodgson <mkh100@y...>
Date: Tue, 21 Jan 1997 07:44:51 -0500
Subject: RE: The Digital Battlefield

> This sort of thing has been done for some of the PBEM games, see
>
> http://scivax.stsci.edu/~kochte/ftgame.html

Nice aint it ?

> For a good example of this. The programs used to create these maps
were
> different but the best (because its free) is the one written by Alun
Thomas
> which is freeware if you have a C compiler. It only runs on unix
systems but
> hasn't been ported to Win95 or NT or Mac yet, I intend to do so
(intel) when I
> get my C compiler.

Can anyone give me an address where I can get Alun's program as I have
access to both unix and windows and would love to try something like
this.
I am working on A Visual Basic Program to work out movement, so with a
bit
of work this could be made to accept an emailed input...

-Michael Hodgson

Prev: Micromachine Conversions Next: Re: Gall Force