Prev: Re: Realistic movement thoughts Next: Re: DSII PDF Form

Re: Realistic movement thoughts

From: Oerjan Ohlson <f92-ooh@n...>
Date: Mon, 20 Jan 1997 13:00:57 -0500
Subject: Re: Realistic movement thoughts

On Mon, 20 Jan 1997, Mark A. Siefert wrote:

> Oerjan Ohlson wrote:
> >
> > I saw somewhere that Jon plans to incorporate the 'Realistic
movement
> > rules' in the new FT edition. Good!
>
>	Personally I think that the realistic rules should be an
optional
> rule.  It would make the game much more appealing to new players if
the
> normal "semi-vector" rules  were still there.  I just taught my 11
year
> old cousin how to play, and I think that the trying to grasp concepts
> like vector movement might drive him MAD.

I agree fully. The realistic rules should be in the 'advanced' section
of
the rules. However, if they are included at all, they need polishing...

Oerjan Ohlson

"Father, what is wrong?"
"My shoes are too tight. But it does not matter, because
 I have forgotten how to dance."
- Londo Mollari

Prev: Re: Realistic movement thoughts Next: Re: DSII PDF Form