Prev: Re: Computer game Next: A Full Thrust page. Of Sorts

Re: Computer game

From: Alex Williams <thantos@d...>
Date: Sat, 18 Jan 1997 20:52:13 -0500
Subject: Re: Computer game

> Hmmm, speak for yourself. Some of us are using OSes written the
> old way - ie well - and could quite happily get by on 4MB.
>
> But then, some of us buy British... :)

And some of us run Linux on a nice 4meg box.  Sans X, but who /really/
needs that kind of overhead just for some pretty bells and whistles,
hmmm?

[Actually, I can't say that any more; I'm running an old ULTRIX box
from the office here, now, which means my OS is excrable, but old and
solid.	Of course, the DECstation its running on has 64meg ... :)]

Prev: Re: Computer game Next: A Full Thrust page. Of Sorts