Prev: Pay attention when replying, PLEASE Next: Re: FT Battles

Re: Solo Full Thrust

From: "Are you experiencing normal emotions in everyday life? We can help! Call 1-900..." <KOCHTE@s...>
Date: Thu, 16 Jan 1997 13:58:35 -0500
Subject: Re: Solo Full Thrust

>At the moment, I'm an enforced solo Full Thrust player, and would be
>interested to hear from anyone else out there who has any solo play
>methods.

Most solo-games I've played have been more for tinkering with some
stuff, so I can't give you good feedback here.

Howver, if you're really hurtin' for an FT game, there are a few of us
on here who have been or are currently running play-by-email games. Yes,
slower than RL gaming, but you *do* get to play, and against other
opponents.

I've run a number of B5/Ft PBeM games in the past year+. I'm taking a
break
right now due to work and classes and other RL obligations. But I can
think
of at least 3-4 other guys on here who are or have run games...nope,
make
that 5. I'd say about half the PBeM games have been set in the Babylon 5
universe. At least one small one was in the Star Trek:TNG universe. The
others have been home-grown or used another background for their
games/scenarios.

If you have a web browser and want to have a gander at how my scenarios
went,
point yourself to:

     http://scivax.stsci.edu/~kochte/full-thrust.html

Mk
-
I'm not giving in to security under pressure,
I'm not missing out on the promise of adventure,
I'm not giving up on implausible dreams -
Experience to extremes...experience to extremes....
					   Rush - "The Enemy Within"

Prev: Pay attention when replying, PLEASE Next: Re: FT Battles