Prev: FT Battles Next: Re: Computer game

Re: FMA fantasy?

From: Chun Wang <cwang@d...>
Date: Tue, 14 Jan 1997 16:50:10 -0500
Subject: Re: FMA fantasy?

On Tue, 14 Jan 1997, Tom Pope wrote:

> I haven't been following things very closely lately, and was wondering
> what the current status of the FMA-fantasy project was.
>
> Is there a web page dedicated to it yet?  Maybe one of the fma-fantasy
> list members could post monthly updates on the work to keep the rest
> of us informed...

FMA is under heavily discustion in it's own news groups right now.. I
just droped out the newsgroup because I don't have time to follow it.

*
*"To be or not to be that is the question."
*
*To be is infinite better then to be in the limbo flowing around...
*
*So.....			 Get a life... :)
*
*Chun-Kai Wang a.k.a. Kevin, Zelt, and Zilvra Argith
*
*

Prev: FT Battles Next: Re: Computer game