Prev: Re: Superior Models, Inc Next: RE: FT/MT-in-one

Computer game

From: hosford.donald@e... (hosford.donald)
Date: Mon, 13 Jan 1997 23:34:27 -0500
Subject: Computer game

I was with my brother visiting a computer store the other day.	And I
saw
the most amazing piece of software!  It was called Star General.  Made
by
the same folks who made Panzer General.  (Those who don't know -- Panzer
General is a wargame simulating world war 2 from the view point of a
German
general.  You can start out at various points during the war, and fight
the
historical campanes.  You can even get into "what-if" scenarios if you
win/lose at the wrong times...It is pretty good.)

Anyway...Star General is supposed to use an advanced Panzer General
engine.
You can play one of 5(?) races, and command space AND ground forces.
The
other positions can be players, or computers, upto eight at a time!

If it is as good as Panzer General, It will be worth getting.

I am going to get it as soon as I can afford it!
OBOYOBOYOBOYOBOYahhhahahahahah!!!! Drool!  Drool!

Sorry.....My inner child escaped for a moment....

Donald Hosford
--
Registered ICC User
check out http://www.usefulware.com

Prev: Re: Superior Models, Inc Next: RE: FT/MT-in-one