Prev: Re: Superior Models, Inc Next: B5W minis?

Re: FT on computer

From: Joachim Heck - SunSoft <jheck@E...>
Date: Mon, 13 Jan 1997 10:18:58 -0500
Subject: Re: FT on computer

Stuart Ford writes:

@:) I have been, and am still currently working on a real time,
@:) multiplayer FT game for the Web. ....  This should be ready for
@:) Beta testing no later than the last week of Febuary.

  I would be interested in beta testing this product.  Actually I'm
somewhat relieved to hear that you're working on it because I have
been unable to motivate myself to get past the first stages of a
similar system.  My only problem with the test might be that I'm
behind a firewall - this makes it difficult to access applets from web
pages.	If I download the classes and access the stuff locally, it's
usually no problem.  It might be worthwhile for you to know whether
your program will work under those conditions, since most of us
working stiffs are stuck behind firewalls.

-joachim

Prev: Re: Superior Models, Inc Next: B5W minis?