Prev: RE: Superior Models, Inc Next: B5 Questions

Re: looking for pics\SPOILER B5

From: Pretty for January <KOCHTE@s...>
Date: Fri, 10 Jan 1997 13:12:05 -0500
Subject: Re: looking for pics\SPOILER B5

>>>In the first-season episode "Legacies" a Minbari war cruiser arrives
at B5
>>and a data readout
>>>appears on one of the screens in C&C.  It says (as far as I can make
out)
>>>Minbari War Cruiser
>>>Length: 300 meters (sic) Crew:   600
>		 ^^^^^^^^^^
>
>.....can you say 'inconsistency' gang?  ;-)
>
>(someone could always be bold enough to ask jms directly ;-)
>
>I'm game - what's his e-mail address ?

jmsatb5@aol.com

Mk
---
If the conquest of a great peak brings moments of exultation and bliss,
which in the monotonous, materialistic existence of modern times nothing
else can approach, it also presents great dangers.  It is not the goal
of
*grand alpinisme* to face peril, but it is one of the tests one must
undergo to deserve the joy of rising for an instant above the state of
crawling grubs.
				       -Lionel Terray, 1965

Prev: RE: Superior Models, Inc Next: B5 Questions