Prev: Re: looking for pics\SPOILER B5 Next: Re: looking for pics\SPOILER B5

Re: Superior Models, Inc

From: hosford.donald@e... (hosford.donald)
Date: Fri, 10 Jan 1997 08:56:40 -0500
Subject: Re: Superior Models, Inc

At 08:11 AM 1/10/97 -0500, you wrote:
>I have a few of the Terran ships and would be very interested in
>finding any of the ships.

I never bought any,  but I allways thought they looked good.

>The fleets included the Carnivore, Entomolian, Terran, Avarian, and I
think
>the Aquarian.	The supergalactic dreadnoughts were huge! - like you
stated.
>The quality was usually very good with little to no flash.
>
>>One day I was at a local hobby shop.	I paused to look in their
>>"Please-pay-me-a-dollar-so-I-can-get-rid-of-this-stuff" box.	I found
book 2
>>of starfleet wars in there.	This is just an expansion.

That expansion includes a listing of all of their ships....It is
interesting
to compare
the various fleets togather.

>  BTW, how can I get on their mailing list?

Well when I was on the phone with them, She asked me if I wanted to be
on a
list to receive book 1 if it gets printed again....And I said YES!   So
think you just call them, and ask.

Donald Hosford

--
Registered ICC User
check out http://www.usefulware.com

Prev: Re: looking for pics\SPOILER B5 Next: Re: looking for pics\SPOILER B5