Prev: Re: looking for pics\SPOILER B5 Next: Re: looking for pics\SPOILER B5

Re: HELP THIS IS AN EMERGENCEY

From: Samuel Penn <sam@b...>
Date: Thu, 9 Jan 1997 12:42:59 -0500
Subject: Re: HELP THIS IS AN EMERGENCEY

In message <199701091057-44999@spider.denplan.co.uk> Simon wrote:
> Sometime ago I managed to get a very useful excel spreadsheet off of
the
> WWW from a member of the list. A recent purge of data from our server

> means  that I have lost the file!!!! I really could do with the
> spreadsheert because I have a big game on Friday and I need to design
> lot of new ships. I don't have time to write my own application by
Friday
>  so please either e-mail me via the list or direct at
simonc@denplan.co.uk

Not that big a game Simon, only a minor engagement of the 3rd Solar
War, around 25,000 points a side, after all. Surely you can knock
something up by hand without too much trouble.

(mine was designed over Xmas, so I'm all ready to team up with the
NAC and trash you nasty little ESU and FSE :) See you Friday night!
(and into the early hours of Saturday morning no doubt)).

--
Be seeing you,					     ARM not Intel.
Sam.					       Acorn not Microsoft.

Prev: Re: looking for pics\SPOILER B5 Next: Re: looking for pics\SPOILER B5