Prev: Re: Hello???? Next: Re: B5 Questions

Re: B5 RPG

From: gentloser@t... (David & Anita Crowhurst)
Date: Tue, 7 Jan 1997 16:55:12 -0500
Subject: Re: B5 RPG

>> The RPG from Chameleon Eclectic will not be officially released in
the UK
>> AFAIK. You will have to contact a US friend to send it over.
>
>I heard this from my local game shop on Saturday - which was mainly
>the reason I posted the questions (and also I have a friend popping
>out to Denver this week, who would have been given a big shopping list
>if anything was available in the US :) ). Is there hard evidence to
>support this (ie CE have said so), or is it just rumour?

I got this info via a cross post from the Babylon Project mailing list.
Apparently CE cannot get the distribution right for merchandise in the
UK/Europe. Thus BP RPG will not be shipped into the UK officially, so
time
to start emailing those US contacts i'm affraid.

>Sam.

regards
gent
---
Slums may well be breeding-grounds of crime,
but middle-class suburbs are incubators of apathy and delirium.

      ** http://www.tcp.co.uk:80/~gentloser/**
      **  Copyright © David Crowhurst 1996  **

Prev: Re: Hello???? Next: Re: B5 Questions