Prev: Re: Hello???? Next: Re: B5 Questions

Re: Heavy Gear Figures for SG2

From: WENMESS@a...
Date: Tue, 7 Jan 1997 00:49:52 -0500
Subject: Re: Heavy Gear Figures for SG2

Have you seen the figs referenced below?  Does G+ carry them?
Impressions?

Out here
Mike

In a message dated 97-01-04 00:47:14 EST, somebody on the FT List wrote:

<< About a month ago there was a discussion about getting GZG to
increase,
not  drop, their 15mm line. As many people have pointed out, SG2 is best
played in a scale smaller than 25mm. I've just seen some of the new
Heavy
Gear infantry figures by RAFM, and they would make a good substitution.

 The scale is 1/87 (nominally HO). So far there are 4 packs available:
 northern infantry, northern support, southern infantry and southern
support.
 The infantry packs come with 20 figures. The figures are carrying small
arms
 (assault rifles or the like), but there are a number of alternate
weapons
 that come with them. The support infantry appear to be heavier armed
and
 armoured. You could intersperse them with the regular infantry or use
them
 as a second infantry type. I particularly like the look of one of the
packs,
 where the infantry are wearing long greatcoats over their armour.  >>

Prev: Re: Hello???? Next: Re: B5 Questions