Prev: Re: B5 Questions Next: Re: Hello????

Re: B5 Questions

From: Samuel Penn <sam@b...>
Date: Mon, 6 Jan 1997 15:28:51 -0500
Subject: Re: B5 Questions

In message <199701061502.PAA24360@zeus.tcp.net.uk> David wrote:

> >Does anyone know the current status of:
> >
> >	Minatures for the Babylon 5 Wars game.
>
> There are the Micro Machines B5 mini's. Sadly they are all in
different
> scales so when placed on the table next to each other look totally
wrong.

They also look very poor quality, which is why I've never bought
them. A shame really.

> >	The Babylon Project.
>
> The RPG from Chameleon Eclectic will not be officially released in the
UK
> AFAIK. You will have to contact a US friend to send it over.

I heard this from my local game shop on Saturday - which was mainly
the reason I posted the questions (and also I have a friend popping
out to Denver this week, who would have been given a big shopping list
if anything was available in the US :) ). Is there hard evidence to
support this (ie CE have said so), or is it just rumour?

Thanks everyone the replies.

--
Be seeing you,
Sam.

Prev: Re: B5 Questions Next: Re: Hello????