Prev: Re: RAFM catalogue? Next: Re: RAFM catalogue?

Re: RAFM catalogue?

From: Oerjan Ohlson <f92-ooh@n...>
Date: Mon, 30 Dec 1996 13:42:17 -0500
Subject: Re: RAFM catalogue?

On Mon, 30 Dec 1996, Mike Miserendino wrote:

> Oerjan Ohlson wrote:
> >The subject says it all. RAFM makes metal minis for both
Traveller:TNE
> >(ie, Brilliant Lances) and Silent Death; is it possible to order
straight
> >from RAFM (and get a list of _all_ starship models they make) instead
of
> >hunting down the various games manufacturers?
>
> The prices are about the same as any store, but no discounts.

You mean 'The prices are, period.' My local stores have an abundance of
Ship's Boats, and they can barely pass for mass 2 Scouts compared to my
other ships... but they have no other RAFM ships, and no list of RAFM
models, so I can't even order through them; thus my question.

> >(...especially since RAFM seems to be based in the UK, and it is MUCH

> >cheaper to transport things from the UK to Sweden than it is from the
US...)

> Really?  I thought they were in Canada.

Too bad :(

Oerjan Ohlson

"Father, what is wrong?"
"My shoes are too tight. But it does not matter, because
 I have forgotten how to dance."
- Londo Mollari

Prev: Re: RAFM catalogue? Next: Re: RAFM catalogue?