Prev: RE:Hello Next: Mars Attacks Ships **Spoiler Alert**

RE:Hello

From: hosford.donald@e... (hosford.donald)
Date: Fri, 27 Dec 1996 17:41:14 -0500
Subject: RE:Hello

 At 07:33 PM 12/27/96 +0000, you wrote:
>What a confession to make.................. Do try FT it is the bees
>knees (I was going to say something else there but this is a family
>mailing list......).  Is this space combat system you use you're own or

>is it a commercial product? What figures do you use.
>
> ----------
The system I use is the latest of a number of space combat games I have
created for my own use.   As to the figures....I wish!	I don't really
have
the room to play out a minatures game.	I mostly use maps and counters
taken
from my Starfire set.

These maps are large enough for my purposes.  I think I could convert
most
of the
FT game (what I have been able to figure out)  over to my system, and
try
it....I have to find the time!	FT only has a few quirks.....It is still
good game, don't get me wrong.	Those quirks will make it harder to set
it
up properly in my system.

In my system, the size of the engines are deturmined by the mass and
speed
of the ship.  The various weapons should be easy to convert.

I am thinking , as soon as I save up enough money, I might order Full
Thrust.  My local hobby stores don't carry it.	But they are nice about
ordering things!

donald

--
Registered ICC User
check out http://www.usefulware.com

Prev: RE:Hello Next: Mars Attacks Ships **Spoiler Alert**