Prev: Seasons Greetings Next: Wing Commander for FT?

Re: Dirtside II rules question

From: Chen-Song Qin <cqin@e...>
Date: Thu, 26 Dec 1996 02:25:23 -0500
Subject: Re: Dirtside II rules question

On Mon, 23 Dec 1996, Alexander Williams wrote:

> Actually, I play RenLeg in both its native system and in DSII.  I
really
> like the ToO&E of the TOG, but I was always a bloodthirsty bastard.
:)

What kind of stats do you have for RL vehicles in DSII?  A lot of people
have given them very weak stats because the models are very small
compared
to the DSII line and to EPIC Space Marine.

As a owner of the rules for RL itself, I think the weapons are too weak
for the technology they are supposed to have.  It takes forever to kill
just a medium tank!  I personally think that the vehicles should last a
lot shorter than they do in RL.  (it is much better in DSII where the
average weapon can kill the average tank with basically one shot, the
game
flows much faster)  Still, like you, I like the detailed TO&E they give
you for RL.  The TOG side uses what is apparently a battle-group type
organization for its Strike Legions.

						Chen-song

Prev: Seasons Greetings Next: Wing Commander for FT?