Prev: Re: Hello???? Next: Re: size of ships...

Re: Hello????

From: CMitch5046@a...
Date: Fri, 20 Dec 1996 19:27:57 -0500
Subject: Re: Hello????

In a message dated 20/12/96  00:38:35, you write:

<< Hello:
	It's been awfully quiet here all day.  I've recieved no new
e-mail
 since this morning (from anyone).  I'm just mailing to make sure that
 there is no problem at my end.  Could someone respond, please.

 Hmm me too,  even the message I posted to the list on Wednesday hadn't
appeared 18.28 Thursday it has appeared today Friday though. Maybe BT is
playing up on Janet's leased lines to Bolton.

Craig Mitchell

Prev: Re: Hello???? Next: Re: size of ships...