Prev: Re: boarding actions Next: Re: Join the FMA Fantasy list

Re: Hello????

From: "If a tree falls on your head in a forest and you don't hear it, it still hurts" <KOCHTE@s...>
Date: Thu, 19 Dec 1996 23:01:33 -0500
Subject: Re: Hello????

>>	It's been awfully quiet here all day.  I've recieved no new
e-mail
>>since this morning (from anyone).  I'm just mailing to make sure that
>>there is no problem at my end.  Could someone respond, please.
>>
>>Later,
>>Mark S.
>>

>	 Howdy,
>
>	 Everyone's talking on the FMA fantasy mailing list.

Tell me about it; ay yi yi!

Mk
-
I'm not giving in to security under pressure,
I'm not missing out on the promise of adventure,
I'm not giving up on implausible dreams -
Experience to extremes...experience to extremes....
					   Rush - "The Enemy Within"

Prev: Re: boarding actions Next: Re: Join the FMA Fantasy list