Prev: Hello???? Next: Re: Join the FMA Fantasy list

Join the FMA Fantasy list

From: Allan Goodall <agoodall@s...>
Date: Wed, 18 Dec 1996 23:49:38 -0500
Subject: Join the FMA Fantasy list

For John Retzer, Oerjan Ohlson, Chun Wang and others, if you want to
join in
on the FMA Fantasy discussion, please subscribe to the fam-fantasy
mailing
list. Here are the instructions from Matthew Seidl:

mail to majordomo@wraith.cs.colorado.edu with the follwoing alone on a
line in body:

subscribe fam-fantasy

and we're off.

btw. The list is set up with a digest available is people want that, and
set
to archive digests for later use.

There's been a lot of activity on the list, so much that it's too
difficult
to get you up to date. We've started by discussing the combat system.
Hopefully we'll have a skeleton combat system by the weekend. Don't let
that
dissuade you. The job has just begun...

Allan Goodall:	agoodall@sympatico.ca
 I'm riding high upon a deep depression.

Prev: Hello???? Next: Re: Join the FMA Fantasy list