Prev: Re: size of ships... Next: Hello????

Re: Who Owns This Address

From: Gary Ballard <gdaddy@m...>
Date: Wed, 18 Dec 1996 16:08:53 -0500
Subject: Re: Who Owns This Address

Allan Goodall wrote:

> Someone asked to be included in the FMA Fantasy discussion. The
address is:
> gdaddy@misnet.com. However, everyone trying to mail to it gets bounce
> messages. Could I get a correction please?
>
> Allan Goodall:  agoodall@sympatico.ca
> "You'll want to hear about my new obsession.
>  I'm riding high upon a deep depression.
>  I'm only happy when it rains."    - Garbage
Allan,

I own this email address. It is correct. My ISP has been buggering my
email. I've gotten all my messages, but it sends out bounce messages to
anyone who sends me email. Continue to send to me, and if you get more
bounces, just forward the bounces to me. It is supposed to be taken
care  of, but if it isn't I need to know.

Gary A. Ballard
gdaddy@misnet.com

Prev: Re: size of ships... Next: Hello????